The Big Windows Review does reviews of poetry books. If you have been published in The Big Windows Review and would like us to review a book or chapbook of yours that’s been published, please mail a copy to
2012 Marra Dr
Ann Arbor MI 48103 USA
and we will try our best to publish a review of it on this site.
If your book is available digitally, email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Works of poetry only, please.
- Demaree, Darren C.: Emily as Sometimes the Forest Wants the Fire: Emily Poems 2006-2018 (reviewed March 9, 2020)
- Greenspan, David: One Person Holds So Much Silence (reviewed February 22, 2023)
- Laverty, Christopher: The Ballad of Lorianna, Ever Brush Away the Sleep, To Winter, and Other Poems (reviewed December 6, 2020)
- Miller, Tim: Bone Antler Stone (reviewed December 26, 2018)
- Perchik, Simon: The Gibson Poems (reviewed July 7, 2019)
- Pollack, Frederick: Landscape with Mutant (reviewed August 18, 2020)
- Schneider, Peter: In the Field of Unintended Consequences (reviewed February 19, 2023)
- Solonche, J.R.: It’s About Time (reviewed March 10, 2023)
- Sweet, John: Three Works (reviewed August 15, 2020)